SHO Direct Offered to Employers throughout Central Indiana
SHO Direct is a new network design created for Indiana employers. It brings together 10 high-quality, low-cost community health systems that work together to expand patient access to care and lower costs for employees and employers.
Benefits to employees:
- Reduced out-of-pocket expenses
- Concierge phone line to guide access and care coordination
- Access to over 300 primary care providers and 1,000 medical specialists in Tier 1
Benefits to employers:
- Proven and significant savings as compared to other large Central Indiana health systems
- Purchasing power of a coalition, allowing small and mid-size employers the ability to buy as larger entities
- Centralized population health and medical management to help improve outcomes and further reduce costs
Please reach out to Dave Lippincott at 317.692.5222 if you have any questions.