Welcome SHO's Newest Affiliate Member: Margaret Mary Health
SHO is proud to welcome Margaret Mary Health as its newest Affiliate Member! Members of Margaret Mary’s leadership team have been participating in SHO’s Affinity Groups since the beginning of 2013 and are an integral part of the collaborations and best practices that have taken place so far this year.
“The addition of Margaret Mary will further strengthen SHO’s presence throughout central Indiana. We look forward to continued collaboration and best practice sharing with them through our Affinity Group structure,” said Dave Lippincott, President of SHO.
Margaret Mary is a not-for-profit critical access hospital providing inpatient and outpatient services in Batesville, Indiana.
Welcome to the Newest Physicians in the SHO Family!
The following physicians worked through SHO Physician Recruitment and have recently been hired into the SHO family. For a complete list of physicians and nurse practitioners who have begun practicing as part of the SHO family, click here.
- Emily Andaya, MD will practice Family Medicine with Major Hospital in Shelbyville.
- John Chappo, DO joins Hendricks Regional Health as a Hospitalist in Danville. Dr. Chappo is Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Michael Cloud, MD joins Witham Health Services in Anson where he will practice Family Medicine. Dr. Cloud is Board Eligible in Family Medicine.
- Maureen Darcy, MD will practice Occupational Medicine for Hendricks Regional Health in Plainfield.
- Anna Gramling, MD joins Hendricks Regional Health as a Rheumatologist in Plainfield. Dr. Gramling is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Board Eligible in Rheumatology.
- Ted Lai, MD will be practicing Urgent Care at Hendricks Regional Health in Avon. Dr. Lai is Board Certified in Family Practice.
- Max Lewis, MD joins Witham Health Services where he will practice Family Medicine in Zionsville.
- Indrek Meyer joins Hancock Regional Hospital as a Nocturnist in Greenfield.
- Amanda Starks joins Major Hospital as a Nurse Practitioner in Shelbyville. Ms. Starks is a Board Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner.
- Nicholas Vornehm, MD joins Johnson Memorial Hospital where he will practice General Surgery in Franklin.
- Karim Yacoub, MD will practice Internal Medicine with Major Hospital in Shelbyville. Dr. Yacoub is Board Certified in Internal Medicine.