Dr. Craig Wilson Joins Suburban Health Organization as Chief Medical Officer
Dr. Craig Wilson, MD, has joined Suburban Health Organization as Chief Medical Officer (CMO). In this new role, Dr. Wilson will lead the development of new initiatives and programs as the SHO hospitals continue to explore opportunities for clinical integration. First among those initiatives is a shared Hospitalist program for several of the SHO hospitals.
“I am honored and humbled to serve as Chief Medical Officer for Suburban Health Organization. There is so much potential to build on each other's strengths through sharing of best practices. Whereas a primary strategic imperative is the stabilization of Hospitalist services, I also hope to enhance each Hospital's value‐based purchasing status by way of clinical standardization, utilization review, and physician leadership / engagement training.” Dr. Wilson said when asked about his plans for his new role as CMO.
To read the full press release, click here.
Welcome to the Newest Physicians in the SHO Family!
The following physicians worked through SHO Physician Recruitment and have recently been hired into the SHO family. For a complete list of physicians and nurse practitioners who have begun practicing as part of the SHO family, click here.
- Dr. Greg Esslinger joins the team at Major Hospital where he will practice Family Medicine. Dr. Esslinger is Board Eligible in Family Medicine.
- Dr. Romana Malik joins Riverview Health to practice Internal Medicine in Noblesville. Dr. Malik is Board Eligible.
- Debbie Cragen joins Major Hospital in Shelbyville as a Nurse Practitioner. Debbie is certified as an Adult Nurse Practitioner.
- Dr. Bradley Dubois will practice Family Medicine in Shelbyville with Major Hospital. Dr. Dubois is Board Certified.
- Dr. Anjan Kaushik joins Hancock Regional Hospital in Greenfield where he will practice Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Kaushik is Board Eligible.
- Dr. Laura Nelson will practice Internal Medicine/Pediatrics in Danville with Hendricks Regional Health. Dr. Nelson is Board Certified.