Suburban Health Organization Achieves ISMA Accreditation as a CME Provider
Suburban Health Organization achieves Indiana State Medical Association (ISMA) accreditation as a Continuing Medical Education (CME) provider. ISMA is a recognized provider through the ACCME to accredit organizations in Indiana to offer CME programs. Per the ISMA Commission on Medical Education's (COM) letter, "The Commission is very impressed with the quality and professionalism of your CME efforts and congratulates Suburban Health for your excellent accomplishment of adopting the ISMA's Accreditation Criteria."
SHO's CME program is designed to serve the professional and educational needs of physicians to promote life-long learning and practice improvement opportunities, and to be responsive to the health care environment. The CME program promotes partnerships with other multi-disciplinary health care providers, stakeholders, trade associations, and government representatives to foster a strategic alliance in quality initiatives to strengthen leadership, collaboration, and system-wide change within SHO's network of hospitals, affiliated physicians, and the community.
Welcome to the Newest Physicians in the SHO Family
The following physicians worked through SHO Physician Recruitment and have recently been hired into the SHO family. For a complete list of physicians and nurse practitioners who have begun practicing as part of the SHO family, click here.
- Anthony D’Amore, MD joins the team at Major Hospital. Dr. D’Amore will practice Pediatrics in Shelbyville.
- Suzanne Fox, Nurse Practitioner- Pediatrics will practice in Shelbyville with Major Hospital.
- Kenton Hilbish, MD joins the Pediatrics team in New Castle with Henry County Hospital.
- Amanda Jackson, MD will practice Pediatrics in Franklin with Johnson Memorial Hospital
- Holly Longstreet, DO will practice Family Medicine in Noblesville with Riverview Health.
- Steven Perkins, MD joins Hancock Regional Hospital and Witham Health Services as a Hospitalist.
- Sonal Ravichandran, MD joins Riverview Health. Dr. Ravichandran will practice Internal Medicine.
- Odell Smith, MD will practice Family Medicine with Riverview Health.
- Mark Truax, MD joins Witham Health Services. Dr. Truax will practice Family Medicine.
- Mohammad Vaziri, MD joins Hancock Regional Hospital, Dr. Vaziri is a Hospitalist.