Suburban Health Organization has Moved!
We are excited to announce that SHO has movedto a new office space. You won't have to go very far to find our new space, as we've just moved to the other side of our current parking lot in the Waterfront Office Park. Effective Monday, March 23rd, you'll be able to find us at our new address:
2647 Waterfront Parkway East Drive, Suite 300
Indianapolis, IN 46214-2060
Our phone and fax numbers will remain the same. Our transition to the new space is complete, and we're all looking forward to getting settled. While we anticipate minimal, if any, downtime for our staff, we ask that you allow for some flexibility in response time on Monday, March 23rd.
Welcome to the Newest Physicians in the SHO Family
The following physicians worked through SHO Physician Recruitment and have recently been hired into the SHO family. For a complete list of physicians and nurse practitioners who have begun practicing as part of the SHO family, click here.
- Dr. Greg Esslinger joins the team at Major Hospital where he will practice Family Medicine. Dr. Esslinger is Board Eligible in Family Medicine.
- Dr. Romana Malik joins Riverview Health to practice Internal Medicine in Noblesville. Dr. Malik is Board Eligible.
- Debbie Cragen joins Major Hospital in Shelbyville as a Nurse Practitioner. Debbie is certified as an Adult Nurse Practitioner.
- Dr. Bradley Dubois will practice Family Medicine in Shelbyville with Major Hospital. Dr. Dubois is Board Certified.
- Dr. Anjan Kaushik joins Hancock Regional Hospital in Greenfield where he will practice Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Kaushik is Board Eligible.
- Dr. Laura Nelson will practice Internal Medicine/Pediatrics in Danville with Hendricks Regional Health. Dr. Nelson is Board Certified.