Over the past few months we’ve welcomed several new team members to SHO. Below is more information about each of our new team members.
- Mary Dean joined SHO’s credentialing team as the Medical Staff Credentialing Coordinator. She works closely with four of the SHO hospitals to assist with collecting and verifying the information needed to credential new members of those hospitals’ medical staffs and to re-credential current medical staff members.
- Haley Gast is SHO’s Continuing Education Assistant. Haley assists with the planning and execution of logistics for educational events including Continuing Medical Education (CME) events, the Physician Leadership Series, and others. She also assists with the CME website. Haley is involved with marketing projects with the physician recruitment team including email marketing, direct mail, and outreach to local and regional residency programs.
- Becky McDowell is SHO’s Bookkeeper. She works with SHO’s finance department on accounts payable and receivable, as well as payroll and other day to day operations.
- Lee Ann Robertson has returned to SHO’s credentialing team as the Senior Credentialing Coordinator. In this role she serves as the team lead for other members of SHO’s credentialing department. She works closely with insurance payers and the hospitals, as well as the Physician Advisory Committee.
- Jaime Winkhart joined SHO’s credentialing team as the Credentialing Coordinator. She works with the hospitals to complete credentialing activity for new providers and re-credentialing activity for current providers within the network.